Skip to content
S1 | Fundraising & Strategy
S2 | Validate & Iterate & Grow
S3 | Scaling Up
01 | Fundraising
02 | Leads Generation
03 | Content Marketing
04 | Intelligence & Research
05 | Strategy Consulting
06 | Business Development
07 | Campaign Management
08 | Multi-Channel Promotion
Acceleration Program Network
Ladders of Proofs
Please take 10 minutes to fill out this quick questionnaire...
We will use this information to determine if we can help. We will also be able to provide you with a quote and Draft Action Plan Proposal
1. What type of business are you starting or running?
SaaS(Software as a Service)
High-Ticket Service(Consultancy,Dev Shop,Design Shop,Engineering Shop,Marketing,Agency,Or Similar)
I'm Starting And Need Help Coming Up With My Offer
2. How Big Is Your Team
3. What is the price of your solution per year? or what is a customer worth to you?
I'm starting and I need help coming up with my solution and product
4. How are you financing your business?
Full-Time Bootstrapped With Savings
Part-Time Bootstrapped While Working
Prefet Not TO Answer At This Point-Still In Research Mode On You Guys
5. What is your current average yearly revenue? (We will need this info to properly assess your situation.)
Prefer not to answer at this point
6. How are you currently drumming up your leads and traffic?
Outbound Cold Email
Cold Linkedin or Facebook Messaging
Facebook Ads, Youtube Ads, Instagram Ads,or other social platform ads
Organic Content(Posting on Youtube, Instagram, Facebook,Blog)
I'm not doing any of these and I'm looking for direction
7. How are you currently selling your product or service?
I'm doing all the sales myself over the phone or in person
I have afew sales people(less than 3)
I have a large sales team
I'm using a vedeo sales letter or sales page to sell(no salespeople)
I'm not doing any sales and I'm trying to figure this part out
8. What is your revenue goal in the next 6 or 12 months?
$100K - I need to validate my business hypothesis and bring in my fitst paying customers ASAP.
$1M- We have a few paying customers and positive case strdies. We need to validate a channel and hit at least $1M per month before we scale it up.
$5M - We need to standardize our sales process and ramp up
$10M - We need to optimize our sales team and structure to quickly and safely hit this
9. How long is your sales cycle? (Meaning how long does it take for your prospect to close after speaking with them for 45 minutes - 1hour)
1Week - 1Month
2 months - 6months
I haven't closed any yet ,so Idon't know
10. How urgent is this problem?
10/10 - I need this solved ASAP. If I don't figure this out soon ,bad things will happen
8/10 - I know it's important, but I'm already doing well, so I'm just going to take my time. If I likeyou, and I think you can create value, I'm game
5/10 - We are winners, and we are already winning, I want to work with more winners, If I think you are a winner,I'm working with you
1-5/10 - Really, just curious,Not that urgent....
11. How soon can you get started if we present a valid solution to you and solve your problem?
This month, for sure
hmm, maybe in 2-3 months?
12. What is the name of your business or website?
13. In a quick sentence or two, tell us what piqued your interest about UpChannels? What asset did you consume that showed you that we were the real deal? What ad did you see or who contacted you from our team?
14. We get 100s of applications a day. In a quick sentence or two...What are a few good reasons as to why we should work with you and your team? BTW: We love working with passionate and committed folks who have a clear vision.
15. What is your Title in your business?
16. First Name
17. Last Name
18. What is the best email address to use to send you the demo link?
19. What phone number can we use to reach you? (just so we have the right one on file)
20. Where did you find us?
Cold Email Or Linkedin Outreach
21. In your own honest opinion, what is preventing you from hitting your revenue goal?(You can select multiple answers or select "Other" option to write your own answer.)
We are unable to get outbound sales working and profitable. I read predictable revenue, or something similar,tried,but could book appointments at 80% converdion rate. There might be more to this than I initially thought....
We are unable to get paid advertising acquisition working and profitable - we just wasted our money...
Our closing processes is a mess. No standardization at all. It's driving me nuts...
We can't flood a calendar with qualified appointments to save our life right now.
I hire a marketer or agency, but our qualified lead flow is still weak. There is activity , but yield is 'meh' or less than 'meh'.
Deals are taking way too long to close. How are we supposed to make any money, here?
Our customer churn rate is starting to scare me a little.
Unfortuately, I hane personal troubles that prevent me from working on the business. i would love some advice on how to manage this sticky situation.
I'm listening to "smart" people who genuinely mean well, but thir advice isn't getting me results. I would like the real stuff. I don't really care if it's delivered with smiles or without.
I don't know if what I'm doing is right. There are so many moving parts. I'm spinning my wheels and burning money. If someone qualified could validate that I'm on the right track, that would relieve a ton of anxiety.
I don't have time to do any of this marketing stuff. I'm building products all day. I want someone else to take care of this for me.
I have pressure from my investors to grow and I need to bring in the best of the best to solve the customer acquisition problem for me ASAP.
We are doing fine, but we are competitive and always seeking the edge, My team and I must stay educater and not ideal for success and I want be around folks who are killing it.
None of these comments resonate with me. I'm just a curious birdie trying to funnel -hack you "chiro chiro”.
22. Let's talk financial resources for a second and offers (this is to make the best use of your time on the call)
I‘m willing and able to invest financial and time resources into solving this problem ASAP, if of course you provide a legitimate solution.
We don't have the bucks, but I can get them if I need to. I'm willing to invest my time, and I'm able to find the necessary financial resources to solve this problem if you can provide a legitimate solution.
I can't afford to engage anyone for help at the moment , I'd just like to get more information so when Iaccumulate more cash or credit , Ican work with you.
23. What is the name of UpChannels Agent who has engaged with you? (if applicable)